Advanced Colposcopy and Management of the Lower Genital Tract
We are delighted to announce that a new online course covering Advanced Colposcopy and Management of the Lower Genital Tract is now available for purchase.
Building on the online Basic Colposcopy course, Professor Albert Singer’s new Advanced course – completed in November 2018 – covers seven major areas:
- Updates in management of low and high grade cervical precancer, glandular neoplasia, early invasive disease, and advances in treatment of premalignant cervical disease
- Special Conditions in Relation to Cervical Neoplasia
- Lower Genital Tract Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Counselling in Relation to Cervical Neoplasia and HPV infection
- Controversies in the Management of Cervical Neoplasia
- Update on HPV infection and Vaccination
- Interactive clinical case studies and self-assessment
The video below gives a preview of the new course. As a purchaser of the original Basic course, you can buy 12 months access to the new Advanced course for £500. In order to benefit from this offer please email firstname.lastname@example.org.